miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

hobbies

Well, really i dont have a hobby. of course that i do things in my free time but i dont consider
them like a HOBBY.
Sandly i dont practice any sport, i´ve always wanted to, but there is always other thing to do, to study, etc...
A long time ago I did gimnastic, but only for 1 year. For this year i wanted to do yoga, but i now im in the university and i dont have time for nothing really.
I thing that having an official hobby would help me to be more relax but as always i dont have time.
I do things in my free time that i would love to do more often.
For example, every time i can y paint, it is one of my favorite things to do. I paint for relaxing, actually im painting my woredrobe with a huge sky. The painting thing really had helped me to learn about myself, to know what i really like and to improve my "style eye", learning to appreciate more the paintings that i often see.
Also, i love dancing. it is one of my favorite thing ever. I would love to dance all day long. Sadly I´ve never been in a dancing class or something like that, so i do only what i can or want. I would love to be in a class, i want to learn some technique and some new steps. (209)
happily I have some friends that also like to dance, so everytime we go out we dance all we can.
That one other thing that i ussually do, go out with my friends. I love it. I really believe that is a main thing in someone´s live, because it helps you to relax, and meet new people, dance, chat and it helps you to have a better relationship with your friends. It develope your personality in a all new level. you learn how to related with new people and also be more open to new experiences.

1 comentario: