miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

when the earth moved.

Well I know that, that night was a nightmare. But I wasnt here in Chile that horrible day. I was with my family on vacations far away from here.
We were in Mexico in our holidays. We were having such a great time when we woke up a Saturday with a shocking new. A earthquake had hit Chile. The feeling that I had in that moment was horrible. I didnt know what to do. I had this awful feeling of been useless in this situation. I was afraid for my family and friends, because the only information that we had was the one shown on the cnn. We tried to call but the lines were death, until finnally we could talk with my aunt and she told us that she and my family was fine, without electricity, but fine. We came back back to Chile a week after, and thank God everything in my house was intact, nothing had happened.
Sadly, still people bad because of this situation, but we are going slowly to reach a final situation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario