miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

my ideal job

Definitely I just have ONE dream.
I want to be a surgeon. For me is just THE perfect job ever.
Since I can remember it’s my dream to be a doctor, have surgeries and help people.
Because of this I can see myself still in the University of Chile, of course, but the only difference is that I’m not going to be studying obstetrics; I’m going to be studying medicine.
After studying medicine, I want to study to be plastic or cardiac surgeon, I’m not sure jet.
Of course, after been a complete and capable professional, I’m not sure if I want to go immediately to other countries to improve myself and learn more, or start working right away. At first I want to work in a hospital or clinic, it doesn’t matter, because the only thing that I want its to have experience and be a good professional. After that, I want to have my own clinic, or maybe only my own office helping people and changing
their lives.
Of course, because it is my own office I would work from 8 to 4 or less, because I want to spend time with my family. My clinic would be in a good place, full of life, near my house, the money? I don’t know, its good of course, but it depends of how many patients that y would have.
I don’t want to work alone, it is too boring, and that’s why I’m going to work with colleagues that would help me. In my clinic would not only be a single kind of surgery, it would be plastic, cardiac, brain and every single kind of surgery.

2 comentarios:

  1. great dream, but make it possible!=)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want you to be the BEST plastic surgeon to fix me a few flaws XD and if you do a brain operation even better :B XDDD

    ResponderEliminar