miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

my experience

This is my last post for English class level 3.
Well, after all, it was a good experience.
After leaved school, I was afraid of lose the English that I had there.
My school pushed me to talk in English, practice and use it. So, when I live school, I was afraid of losing the level that I got, and I became very excited when I realized that I was going to have a class of English.
I really expect that in this class I was going to practice and maintain English.
I don’t believe that I improve my English, because I talk extensively only once, and it was good, because I realized that I still have the same level, that’s only my own opinion.
In some way I like the fact of write post, because I could relaxed and thing in other things beside the university, test and works.
The best thing I believe that was the fact that I have this class with a very good friend of mine, Paulina Montoya, she makes the classes faster and funnier, that was the best.
Next semester Im going to pass to level four, in which I expect to improve my English and talk more that I did it in this level.

Well, I had a great time and thanks for all.

6 comentarios:

  1. Nooo! I will miss sitting next to you and read your blogs :C i <3 you Vero! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi vero I hope to see you in four level if a I pass the level.. xd

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I think that is was good the blog because you can do different thing and not only have class and do test.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajajaja finally we end but we'll see in the next level :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think the same...
    xD
    I didn't feel that I improve my english.
    Well, kiss! :) I wish U a good week.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hola Vero,

    una consulta. tu sabras quien es "jo.somewhere"? aparece como seguidor en tu blog y en el mio.
    por favor si me puedes responder a marcelo.a.baeza@gmail.com

    gracias! saludos!

    ResponderEliminar